§ 1 Definitions
- Administrator - means ALIGA K i P Gałązka Sp. j. based in Warsaw, Poland (04-690) at str. Mirtowa 1D, which provides services electronically, stores and gains access to information on User's Devices.
- Cookies - means informational data, in particular small text files, that are recorded and stored on devices through which the User uses the Portal's Internet pages.
- Administrator's Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator through the Portal.
- External Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator's partners through the website of the Portal.
- Portal - means Internet page at which the Administrator manages a website operating in the domain aliga.com.pl.
- Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Internet pages of the Portal.
- User - means an subject for which, in accordance with the Rules and legislative norms, services may be provided in electronic form, or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
§ 2 Types of Cookies used
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, viruses or other unwanted software or malware cannot thus infect Users' Devices. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adapt the Portal individually for each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they are obtained, the time they were stored on the Device and the assigned value.
- The administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Temporary Cookies: are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the browser session in use. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the Device’s memory. The mechanism of temporary cookies does not allow to receive any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s device.
- Persistent cookies: are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of the browser used or turning off the Device does not initiate their removal from the User’s Device. The persistent cookie mechanism does not allow to receive any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- The User has the ability to restrict or disable the access of cookies to his device. When this option is activated, the use of the Portal will be possible, except for functions that by their nature require cookies.
§ 3 The purposes for which Cookies are used
- The administrator uses his own cookies to correctly configure the Portal, in particular for:
- adjusting of the content of the Internet pages of the Portal to the preferences of the User and optimization of the use of Internet pages of the Portal;
- recognition of the Portal User’s Device and its location, and accordingly the display of Internet pages taking into account its individual needs;
- saving settings selected by the User, and personalizing the User interface, for example, in terms of the selected language.
- The administrator uses his own cookies to implement the processes necessary for the full functionality of the websites, in particular to adapt the contents of the website pages to the user's preferences and optimize the use of the website pages. In particular, these files allow you to recognize the basic parameters of the user's device and display the website correctly, taking into account its individual needs.
- The service administrator uses external cookies to collect general and anonymous static data via analytical tools Google Analytics (external cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA).
§ 4 Possibilities for determining storage conditions or accessing cookies
- The User can independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, indicating the conditions for their storage and access of Cookies to the User’s Device. Changes to the settings mentioned in the previous sentence can be made by the User through the settings of the web browser or using the service configuration. These parameters can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic processing of cookies in the settings of the web browser or to inform each time when cookies are placed on the User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of processing cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
- The user can delete cookies at any time using the functions available in the web browser that he uses.